WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Years Poo Years!!!!!

Okay so today is December 28. It's about 9:30 in the morning. I just woke up and the first thing on my mind is WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!!!!!! In my early 20s New Years used to be a big deal for me, but now I'm not so sure I want to make my way down town to some club that's gonna be way over priced at the door and crazy packed just to get drunk off my face and then kiss my BF at 12:oo. Or do I???

Last New Year's I was in Paris at the Lizard Lounge and both myself and the BF got drunk off our faces and kissed at 12:00. It was awesome, we were in Paris!!!!!! Well everything was awesome except for our 7 hour walk, rather hike back to our hotel (there were no cabs available and we had to walk from the 5th to the 13th section. This was extremely hard to do especially because both of us were seeing double) Whatever FUN TIMES!!! We bonded!

This year I think I may want to spend it with my fam first until 12:00 then hit Gypsy Co-op or Revival or somewhere after. Must make it there before 2:00. Maybe we could meet up with some of our friends where ever they be. Who knows.
New Year's isn't that big of a deal. It's only the end of one year and the beginning of another. Right?!? Whatever I'm harping on this too much....

5 Comments:

Blogger zamboola said...

He certainly is Scenix. I think you've met him before.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Genet said...

I haven't even thought of NYE, yet...

11:17 AM

 
Blogger PDD said...

I went to bed before midnight last new years. I'd be lucky if I can go out to dinner this year. New Years has always caused me a great deal of anxiety. Figuring out what you're going to do. Figuring out how much it's going to cost. Some figure what they are going to wear (never have I) so on and so forth. It's a big fucking headache that only evolves into a minegraine, and then you barf. (minegraines always make me barf)

Happy New Year!!

I know that I will definately be drinking; Red Wine.

11:35 AM

 
Blogger WhipSlyme said...

It's just another day. I would love to go to Gypsy Coop tho.....

12:31 AM

 
Blogger WhipSlyme said...

BTW I love "New Years Poo Years"!

12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home