WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Being Contructive Only Makes You Hungry

I was sooo Martha Stewart today I decorated and cleaned up my room that has been a mess for the past 5 .... no let's say the past 4 months. I found clothes and shoes and things I forgot I even owned!!!! It was very hard work but I managed to pull it off. I felt good being uber constructive today considereing that since the day after Christmas I have both stuffed my face with yummy left overs and tonnes of chocolate (ummmmm..... chocolate.....) then felt so guilty because of my glutonny, ran to the gym and remained there for hours working off calories. After the gym I would return home and stuff my face again then sleep. So it felt good to do something other than binge.

Now I'm bored.... and of course my mom's cooking. Why ??????? Can't she just stop for one day???
She's an awesome cook and all and it's hard to resisit all the goodness she creates.

I don't give a crap. She's making curried chicken and rice and her curry is the shit. So.... ya ..... I'm gonna go fill my face with deliciousnesss now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home