WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Resolutions

It is December 29 and after some serious thought I've decided on my resolutions for the New Year. Oddly enough most of them have been carried over from the last year.

Okay where to start..... I'd like to eat more healthly and go to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week. I think it would be best for my overall well being to lose some extra pounds and start eating better. In fact I would like to cut out all red meet... well lets say all meat. Just stick to my fruits, veggies and beans for a while. So no Whoppers, Big Macs or KFC.... holy crap that means no more curried chicken goodness!!!! (shock and horror with mouth wide open face!!!!!) It's for my own good I guess and I'll feel better for doing it.

I'd like to be less self fish and not take my loved ones for granted. I want to give more to those I love. I have been way too me me me in the past.

I know there was more......... but I forgot the rest there was supposed to be more. Maybe I will recover my inspiration later tonight. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home