WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Back Again

So alot has happend in my life since I last blogged. I got married to a wonderful man and I'm now pregnant with child... Just kidding I just got married and I'm not preggers.. at least not yet. We got married on the beautiful island of Tobago, on the beach of course. It was gorgeous. Nothing but sun, sea and sand. It was really lovely and I wished you all could have been there. Now I'm back I have to re-adjust to life. I wish I were still there. Sitting on my rented beach chair, on the white sand taking in the not-so-good-rays. Ho Hum

2 Comments:

Blogger Genet said...

Oh my God... I'm pregnant...

... with love for you.

6:27 AM

 
Blogger madame P said...

CONGRATS !!!!!

hope your life together will be as gorgeous as the wedding... :)

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home