WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Constipation ...


Kids as of late I have been so mentally constipated. Like really really constipated. I have all these crazy thoughts running around in my brain and I haven't been able to share them with you all. Everytime I try to create a post I start to type and by the second sentence realise I can't find the words to describe what I want to say and I abandon the entire posting idea.

Maybe it's because I'm stressed. There's just so much going on in my life right now, like weddings, finding a new job, buying a house and losing weight to fit into the wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is dumb and so unlike me........ I very rarely grt stressed.

I wish I could take an elax-itive.....a mental one I mean ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Excellent pic of "Konstipated Kitty" - I likey. relax baby, it will all be fine. Good luck finding an elaxative.

4:49 AM

 
Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Still constipated?

8:00 AM

 
Blogger WhipSlyme said...

To get things moving, I recommend a large cup of coffee followed by a longish journey on a train with no toilet.

4:59 AM

 
Blogger - said...

I completely understand what you mean. I think it must be the time of year. As of late I have found myself bored and unmotivated in/with life. I think it must be the time of year. If the summer, or some type of change could just come along... a good change that is. When are you getting married?

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Genet said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog to find out what to do.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Genet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home