WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Holidays Are Over Already! (Booo Hoooo)

So it’s Tuesday January 3, 2006 and it’s my first day back at work.
So funny!!!! My office was open yesterday and everyone was expected to be in for work, and everyone was in for work, ya everyone except me I thought because yesterday was a stat holiday our office was closed!!!!! LOL WHOOPSIES!!!!!! Whatever?!? Anywhoo….

I had a week off for the holidays and that week was amazing. I went to bed most nights after 3:00 am not worrying whether or not I would be able to get up the next morning. Most mornings I rolled out of bed at 2:00 in the afternoon. It was truly amazing. Now I’m at work and wishing I were still on my week break again. Work bites!!!! I think it only truly bites because it isn’t satisfying for me so I’m bored most of the day. It’s a pity that we don’t have the option of just staying at home and growing the money we need from trees in our back yards. How crazacular would that be???? Anywhoooo I realized that I have neglected Zamboola’s Joint for a number of days now so here are some updates:

Update #1: My New Years Eve was very quiet this year. There was no walking 100, 000 miles to get back to a hotel in a no drunken stupor or anything ridiculous like that. It was a nice quiet evening with family. At 12:00 I hugged and kissed the BF and felt happy because I was with all those I love. Then in true holiday spirit we drove from suburbia into the nether regions of the city and had a couple drinks to toast the New Year. So yep it was nice.

Update #2: My new Years resolutions are as follows:
- loose weight and eat more healthy
- drink more water and less alcohol
- take my vegetarianism more seriously - give back to my community by becoming more involved in my church's outreach program

I think that's it ...

2 Comments:

Blogger zamboola said...

I doth believe I am Totolehero!!!!:)

12:21 PM

 
Blogger zamboola said...

Totolehero I never said I wasn't. I go to church every Sunday and Cell every Monday

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home