WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What Are You A Cow?


Okay so I'm in the bank today waiting in an excruciatingly long line (there are only 2 tellers available to about 15 customers, odd but whatever) when all of a sudden I hear a sloppy wet chomp-chomp in my ear and the scent of spearmint begins to enlighten my nostrils. There is a lady standing behind me chewing her gum like a starving cow in my ear. Am I being too judgmental and critical? Like come on!!!!!!!!! If I wanted to experience (and I mean full on digital surround sound) sloppy wet chewing I would either chew my own gum with my mouth grossly ajar or just adopt my very own cow.

..... Okay kids am I just a mean person?

2 Comments:

Blogger WhipSlyme said...

you are neither mean nor selfish. did you headbutt her?

5:01 AM

 
Blogger Genet said...

how is that mean? her exposing her raunchiness to you is mean.

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home