WHERE FUN TIMES ARE HAD BY ALL

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ich hasse die "Golden Globes" und alle Schauspieler (that's not true I really don't hate them)

I'm not sure what to say..... It's been a long while since I have posted. Crazy things have happend in my life but I feel amazing !!!!!!! Long gone are the days of boring unsatisfactory jobs. Here to stay are days filled with promise and better jobs!!!! Yeah!!!!! Ich bin sehr zufrieden!!!!! (I am happy!!!! - did I mention I spoke a bit of German.)

Anywhoooo as I said life is good! On a side note tonight the Golden Globes are on and I'm not going to watch them because I couldn't give a flying fart about what the celebs are wearing, rather I will check out the websites to see who won what tomorrow. I would tell you the actors, directors and films that I'm hoping will win but I have no idea which films or who has even been nominated. I know I'm so behind the times. Oh well que sera, sera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home